Doggy Haven Resort, serving the areas of Bothell, Everett, Snohomish, Lynwood, Bellevue and the Seattle offers dog boarding in cozy rooms with full glass-front (no chain-link kennels) to accommodate overnight canine guests. Each room is furnished comfortably for your dog’s rest and relaxation and soft music is played throughout the night. The facility is climate-controlled and warmed through radiant-floor heating to keep all of our guests comfortable.
Each room comes complete with a comfortable bed and soft, clean bedding, plus water and food bowls. Doggy Haven also offers Double-Rooms, featuring two rooms with an adjoining door! Two (or three small) dogs may share a single room or consider upgrading to a Double Room.
Dogs boarding with us will be included in group playtime, 9 to 10 hours every day, as long as they are friendly to other dogs and people.* Group playtime is provided for your pet at no additional charge!
Special meals can be purchased to enhance their normal meals and make their stay even more enjoyable. We also offer bathing and dog grooming services, as well as relaxing massage to further pamper your pet during their stay! See the Special Services page for more information.
Our two-week Board & Train program was created to teach dogs basic obedience through daily, personalized and professional training. Your dog’s knowledge will grow and focus will intensify as he learns and perfects his skills in an environment full of distractions and activity. This program benefits dogs of all ages and levels of experience. Click here for more information.
Important Boarding Policy
*PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
Due to the nature of our business, our insurance coverage, and to ensure the safety of all boarding dogs and our Resort Companions, we adhere to the following policies:
- ONLY SOCIALIZED DOGS are allowed to board at Doggy Haven Resort.
- For dogs that have not spent the night with us before and want to spend more than 2 nights on your first stay, please complete a daycare trial prior to your visit. Trials can be scheduled Monday through Friday for $35. Paperwork and veterinary requirements must be completed prior to this visit, and then a vet exam and fecal test (good for 6 months) after the trial. A first time stay of only one or two nights can be considered a trial. We want to make sure that your dog will stay completely healthy and happy in our dog to dog play environment.
- We love all dogs, but some are not well suited to our open play environment. For that reason here is a list of pure bred dogs that we generally do not allow:
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- Bull Mastiff
- Chow Chow
- German Shepherd
- Pit Bull
- SPAY & NEUTER REQUIREMENTS:
– Female dogs must be spayed, if over 6 months of age.
– Male dogs must be neutered, if over 6 months of age.
– No exceptions allowed.
Accommodations Daily Rate
1st dog $49 2nd dog $33 additional per day 3rd dog +$25 additional per day
Double Room – 2 dogs $98 – each additional dog$25
Holidays (see below)add $5 per day for each dog
Boarding rates include: Daily daycare playtime (9 to 10 hours each day), feeding (food supplied by you), administering medications, and personal time with a resort companion. These services are included at no additional charge (a $30+ value!).
Dates affected by holiday pricing in 2017 include:
- Mid-Winter Break (Feb. 18-26)
- Spring Break (Apr. 1-Apr. 16)
- Memorial Day weekend (May 26-29)
- Independence Day (July 1-4)
- Labor Day (Sep. 1-4)
- Thanksgiving week (Nov. 17-26)
- Christmas/New Years weeks (Dec. 21, 2016-Jan. 2, 2017)
All prices are subject to change without notice.
We accept cash, local checks with proper ID, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm* Drop-off & pick-up
*Closed 12:00 – 1:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 4:00pm Drop-off & pick-up
Sunday 10:00am – 12:00pm & 4:00 – 6:00pm
Drop-off & pick-up by appointment only
Pick-up before 12:00pm – avoid additional day charge
Pick-up after 12:00pm – charged as a full day
DEPOSIT: A deposit of $75 is required to reserve a room for boarding. Deposit is non-refundable if cancellation is made within 14 days of first boarding day (30 days prior to our holiday periods) or is a no show. For stays less than 3 days, payment in full in advance of arrival is required in lieu of deposit.
APPLICATION: Boarding Application must be completed, signed and returned with your deposit. Please be sure to read all the terms and conditions on the back. Your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions is required by your signature before we will accept your dog for boarding. If mailing or faxing your application, you MUST call to confirm your reservations after submitting your application.
VET CHECK-UP: The Veterinary Exam Form must be completed no more than 2 weeks prior to first boarding day. Your veterinarian will be asked to provide information about vaccinations, the general health of your pet and results of fecal testing.
FOOD, MEDICATION & TOYS: Food and medications must be clearly labeled with your dog’s name and include clear instructions for administration (quantity, times per day, length of time, etc.). Ample food and medications must be provided to cover your dog’s full length of stay plus a few days extra (just in case). You may bring up to 3 toys and an unwashed garment with your smell on it to comfort your dog at night.
FLEA CONTROL: If your dog is not on a monthly flea control all year round, a CAPSTAR tablet will be given upon arrival for boarding. This tablet eliminates any fleas your pet may have and is safe to use even if they are already on a flea control program.
A $6 charge will be added to your bill.
Emergency Vet Services
In the event of an emergency, Doggy Haven Resort will take your dog to a local veterinary center of our choosing.
The following local veterinary clinics offer discounted exam fees for Doggy Haven clients. Click HERE to see the special offer.
- Mountain View Animal Hospital, located at 107 Maple Ave., Snohomish, or
- Petcare Hospital, located at 4210 148th St SE, Mill Creek.
All emergency services required for your dog will be charged to you at the time of pick-up.
To check for suite availability on the days you will be away, you may:
- Call (425) 482-4472.
- Submit an online Reservation Request.
Important: If you require boarding within the next 5 days, DO NOT submit an online Reservation Request. Please call us directly at (425) 482-4472.
You MUST complete the Boarding Application below once you have received confirmation that boarding is available for the dates you have requested.
Boarding Application & Veterinary Exam Form
- Complete the Boarding Application & Veterinary Exam Form.
- Pet Profile (Boarding) Application – PDF
- Veterinary Exam Form – PDF
Download and install the latest version of Adobe Reader to view and print the Boarding Application & Veterinary Exam Form
- Submit the completed Boarding Application to Doggy Haven by:
- Mail or Deliver: Doggy Haven Resort, 5303 W. Interurban Blvd., Bothell, WA 98012
- Fax: (425) 482-9410
- Email– Follow the instructions that appear at the top of the Boarding Application PDF (look for the “star” icon).
- IMPORTANT: For the safety of all of our guests, the Veterinary Exam Form must be completed and signed by a licensed veterinarian NO EARLIER THAN 2 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR DOG’S STAY (WITHIN 14 days of your dog’s first reserved day with us).
The Veterinary Exam Form may be mailed, faxed or submitted at the time of your dog’s arrival.